Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Coffee Ain't

That ain't all the coffee in the can
It just can't be
There has to be more
Give it here and let me see

Well I'll be jiggered if it ain't true!
You wasn't lying
And I guess that I'll be flying
To the store for more coffee to be buying

But I ain't going alone
Because that ain't would be right
For I ain't got enough hands
For to hold all the coffee
To fill the company cupboard which ain't got none

Come with, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment