Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Cell Distortion

My cell mate smiled at me today
He encouraged me on my Latin study
And was generally a decent fellow
So I took out his eye with a plastic spork

He was no longer smiling
Or as encouraging
Quite the opposite as you can imagine
He asked me to stop
Vigorously

So I did
And instead decided to grab his head
Forcing his face into the stainless steel commode/sink basin
That stuck out of our wall
Like some futuristic accouterment
Out of place in this Alabama penitentiary

With his face in the toilet bowl
I stood on the back of his neck
Until he stopped screaming
Until the bubbles stopped coming up

I jumped up and down on his neck a couple times
Just to make sure he wouldn't come up looking for revenge
But he was pretty thoroughly through by that point
No danger of that

Nothing left to do now, but wait for bed check
And the inevitable excitement
The beating
The solitary
The new court case
Maybe even the electric chair this time

How wonderful to be looking forward to new things!

At least I wouldn't have to listen to him be so goddamned positive all the time anymore
So helpful
So friendly
For nine years I had to put up with that shit

Nine years

I leaned against the cold concrete wall
Sliding slowly down to the ground
Next to my cell mate's body
Looking at him through the distortion of tears now

Fuck
But I'm going to miss him


No comments:

Post a Comment