Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Long Exposure

Water glistened on my skin as I stepped out of the shower
Beading up and running down my breasts

Reaching for the towel that wasn't there
I sighed
And made my way resolutely out the bath
leaving wet footsteps across my sixth floor apartment
To get to the linen closet next to the bedroom

As I crossed the large living room
I automatically turned my head to gaze out the floor to ceiling windows
Whereupon I stopped in shock

For in the apartment building across from mine
There was a dozen people standing in a living room much like mine
Minus furniture
With one person's back to the window
Holding a binder of paperwork
A realtor I'd guess
Who was pointing at the fireplace
And probably telling them all about it

Meanwhile they all stared at me
While I nakedly stared back
For what seemed like minutes
Before I hurried on to the bedroom

A little weak in the knees
From my long exposure


No comments:

Post a Comment