Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Warring Pot Stock

The beans didn't like the corn
The sauce wasn't in love with the meat
That's all I can think of
If true
It ties it up quite neat

The tensions between them all
Must have finally come to a head
Exploding my silver crock pot
Putting my meal on the ceiling
When it should be on my plate instead

The beans had history with the corn
Two generations back
There was an arranged marriage that failed
And the two clans had been duking it out ever since
"Why hadn't I seen it clearly before??" I loudly wailed

And the meat
Don't get me started
Has been taking advantage of the sauce
Since about the time that time had started
And the sauce was done with it
The commotion that ensued was so frightening that I sharted

That must be how it went
The ingredients had problems with one another
Totally outside my control
For it just couldn't have been me
I just can't see that I had any role

This chef is throwing in his hat
And making a TV dinner
Far from admitting fault for all this mess
I'm declaring myself the winner

I'll let the maid clean it up
Right after I let her eat cake

No comments:

Post a Comment