Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Smutless Facebook For The Fail


It's not you
It's me

When you post that nude photo
No matter how artistic
No matter how relevant
No matter that it is only restricted to "friends"

I need to tell you no
I need to reign you in

You really shouldn't be looking at that stuff
It's not good for your soul
Or my pending ISO
The Republican Morals Committee just wouldn't approve

Your erotic story
Might be worthy of print
But keep it away from my pixels
Lest you offend

It's all about the eyes
It's all about the clicks
The ads to relate relevancy
The algorithms so true

What ad am I supposed to put
Next to the photo of a woman
Tied to a St. Andrews Cross
With needles through her nipples and clit?

The pic of two men
Engaged in anal coitus
One kissing the other upon the ear
Should I link the ad to Anal Ease?

Oh please

Even straight up missionary hetero
Is off the table on your private page
My thought police see all
Web masters
Content squeezers
Pluck the inappropriate
With my patented tweezers

I'll protect you from yourself
And your stories and pics
Just don't belong here
No matter how wanted
How desired

Find a new place for your smut
Found an AssBook
Or PenisPages
VaginaViews
The FistingFernuncular
I don't care

Just keep it off of me

That's what's important right?

Skin sex and sin
Just is not to be found within
The Zuckerberg created
Soon to be publicly traded
Privately public
Facebook pages

No comments:

Post a Comment