Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ebony Princess

I've been busy
You might say I've been preparing for you

Dreaming of your ebony skin
Black upon the silky white satin of my own
The contrast delicious
Like exquisite minimalist decor
Leaving critics panting for more

Our pink parts mingling
Sliding and tingling
As we writhe upon the floor
In front of the stone fireplace
Amidst the furriness of my lambskin rug
Flames casting dancing shadows upon us
Just foreplay
It's fun
Giving my cock a little tug

I've got some leather straps
Lined with velvet for your comfort
I'm really not hard core
We'll just role play that they make you sore

As I hook the clips on the leather cuffs
Onto four adjustable straps
Connected to four silver rings
Set into the floor
Your eyes well with tears
As I tap into your fears
But it's as we agreed
Your safe word awaits your need
Your threshold still very far away indeed

I rise from binding you
Seeing you struggle lightly
Testing your bonds
Which seem to be satisfying to you
Your white upper teeth
Biting your dark lower lip
A slight smile tugging
At the corner of your lip

I turn and take a few things from my kit
In the bottom drawer of my oak dresser
Your eyes widen in suprise
I hadn't told you of these

I hold them up for your inspection
Your slight nod
An assertive inflection
Giving me permission to carry on

Topping me from the bottom
I see what you're doing
We'll have to work on that
The night is young

I lower myself to your level
Pressing my lips to yours
Wincing lightly as you nip at me
I pull back slightly
And drag my tongue down your throat
Between your breasts
Kiss your smooth dark belly

Skin hot
From your internal furnace
And the nearby fire
A light sheen of sweat
An image of my desire
My ebony princess
You have me taut as a wire
For the taste of you
I will never tire

You gasp softly as I attach the first clamp
I reach between your legs
Finding you damp

"Who loves you?"

I ask

"You do"

You answer

No comments:

Post a Comment