Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Powered By a Discount Bin Calendar

Rolling merrily along along
Picking my underwear out of my crack
It's pulled up tight like a thong
A simple equation of tension times mass
All gone awry
And clear up my ass

The reflective yellow road sign is attractive
Showing an impending left curve
I bite off the bolts and get busy
Folding it into a high visibility paper hat
Doing a little dance on my cardboard square
Shit son, you've been served

But it's all for naught
As it is 2012 this year
That crazy homeless man is finally right
The end is definitely near
If by 'near' you mean several billion years
I know it's hard to grasp
What with your brain only weighing about five pounds
How do I know?
I have it right here
On this scale
Floating in a jar
All year round

I'm measuring it's deterioration you see
But it doesn't seem to be changing
Maybe that's why you scared my sister so
By setting up a camera and dancing naked
What were you thinking bro?

I'll meet you in the next century
And again in the one after that
We'll keep going until the Mayan calendar resets again
In a few thousand years or ten

In that five hundred billionth year from now
Our cosmic surf boards will be tied to the roof of the woody
We'll caravan to this corner of the Milky Way
A sight to see
All silvery and surfy
To ride the cosmic waves
Of Sol's epic super nova

No comments:

Post a Comment