Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cuckolded On Camp Street

Smoke curls lazily up
From a half stabbed out cigarette in a green glass ashtray
Set on the floor next to the mattress
Collecting around the single bare bulb in the room
The first room on the left
At the top of the stairs
On Camp Street

No door in the frame
Just a hippy curtain
Hastily hung from tacks
To provide an illusion of privacy

On this scene

Tina had her hand deep inside the new girl's pants
If I peeked through my eyelids
I could see new girl's open zipper fly
Digging into Tina's forearm
As she dug around with her fingers
As deep inside new girl's vagina as she could

New girl (What was her name?...Venus?...no....oh well)
Arched her back
Moaning at the attention of Tina's fingers inside her
Left breast exposed under a half pulled up T-shirt
Tina's mouth clamped around her nipple
Suckling and biting
Ruby full lips pressed to breast
New Girl came repeatedly
Bucking against Tina's face and hand

My cock was hard
I pressed my back into the old lathe plaster wall
The rough texture uncomfortable on my back
I'd come up because I was tired
Tired of the party going on below
Tired of being ignored by Tina
I loved her
I did anything she asked of me
And things she didn't
Tina regularly topped me
Just as much as she was topping this new girl now
Just not in the same way

I opened my eyes fully for a second
Tina was looking right at me
She leered a smile at me
Then went back and kissed new girl hard on the mouth
I closed my eyes again
Wishing I could just fall asleep
My knees were up
I slid my hand inside my jogging pants
Grabbing my cock roughly
Squeezing it
Wishing I could jerk off and watch openly
Maybe that's what Tina wanted me to do

But I was too timid
She hadn't told me I should
Or could

I should have left when they started making out
And I was trying to fall asleep in my uncomfortable position
But I hadn't
I'd stayed past that golden time
When good manners and common sense would have one leave the room
Now I was full on into the uncomfortable place
Where you know you should leave
But to do so now
Would openly admit you were not asleep
And not comfortable with what was going on

And I wasn't
Even as I gripped my penis
Just holding it
My heart was squeezed as well

Why didn't Tina do that with me?
Not the fingers deep inside
Although that is a thought to think on
But anything at all
I loved her so much
Yet here I was
Cuckolded

As she fucked another girl
A new girl with some celestial name
Every boy's dream
My little nightmare
On Camp Street

1 comment: