Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

#58 Knows nothing about Ponies

My black spotted bay
Just couldn't lift me today
He was too weak
His muscles small
He couldn't do
A darn thing at all

I fed him some beef
And that did no good
He threw it up
As a good pony should
Lots of apples
Made no headway
He just shook his head
As if to say:

Dude, you are too large
For my little pony legs
Might I suggest a car?

No comments:

Post a Comment