Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

#35 Dreams of Depths Lost

With all the happy forces
Of a thousand suns
Squashed by a hundred gravities
Enough to give me runs
I ponder life eclectic
And wonder at the lore
Of all that came before me
I just don't know what it's for
My brain runs in circles
Of doubt and pleasure and pain
It is as it always was
With a life boring and plain.
There was a time
When I truly pondered
Things far off and deep
Now I'm lucky to not spill soup on my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment