Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

#57 Gives a Giraffe A Lift

My giraffe just doesn't seem to reach as high anymore
It could be that the tree has grown
Or perhaps in his old age he has shrunk
What is however certain
Is that the leaves on the tops of the trees
Are safe from his attention

But that's not the end
Oh no

I ordered him a giraffe lift yesterday
And it arrived today
So I unboxed it and assembled it
My giraffe seems to love it

He climbs aboard and drives around the yard
Raising and lowering himself
To eat from the tastiest of trees

My neighbor says I'm not doing him any favors
But I think it's just evolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment