Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, February 7, 2011

#38 Is Feline Fancy-ing

Okay
So that's the shoe
The one that hit me
When I was calling to you

My fur was so bright
In the shining moonlight
As I sang my song
From my wooden fence height

This tomcat he wants you
He just don't know what to do
So he's calling to you
And feeling oh so blue

So put out the fancy feast
And call me inside
I'll lay down beside you
And we'll start us a pride

This tomcat is totally into you

No comments:

Post a Comment