Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, February 25, 2011

#56 Swears it Doesn't Care (No Really!)

They call it anti-matter
Because your shit
Just don't matter
To me
*
I know I'm no scientist
So I can't define a rainbow
It's all a miracle to me
Mostly what boggles me, is you.
*
You're shit don't stink
Your thoughts are the ones that matter
Are you famous? Are you rich?
Who gives a shit?
*
Your face is plastered everywhere
So I'm getting a little dehydrated
From pissing on all your pictures
You paparazzi whore
*
When you were nobody
You were my friend
My lover
But now? I just bore you.
*
So fuck off
And take your pampered pooch with you
I loved you once, and I always will.
But loves turned to bitterness.
*
And once again
We're back to how
You absolutely
Anti-matter
To me.

No comments:

Post a Comment