Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, February 21, 2011

#52 Is Always An Aborted Adventurer

My wheels are set in motion
By the tastiest of grooves
I can't even place where it's from
All I know, is that it moves

Rolling North, to the bridge
I dodge trolls as I go
Searching for cleaner climes
And a will to make it so

Green towers greet my horizon
As I approach their arched grace
Two miles long and counting
Encompassing time and space

Looking down through the grates
As my tires make a song
The grey choppy waters
Jump and dance in a throng

No fudgies to slow me this time of year
I roll further north
The white unkown beckoning
Even as my heart wavers back and forth

Someday I'll just keep going
To see what that Hudson Bay is all about
Up into the tundra
But for now I chicken out

Running off and seeing this corner of the earth
Is always just a few priorities away
Maybe always until it's too late
It stays under the heading "Someday"

No comments:

Post a Comment