Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, February 18, 2011

#49 Is a Windy Day Almost Birthday

Man walking in the wind:
"Hello? I'm coming home."
"HELLO? I'M COMING HOME!"
"YOU WANT WHAT?"

Things swirling
Things twirling
Things stuck up against the fence
Treasures maybe

A hat
Some gloves
Some paper
What? No money?

A windy day
On a warm day
On a fine day
In February

I'm not forty yet
So I'll enjoy it for now
Because in less than a week
I'll be over the hill.

If you shouldn't trust anyone over 30
What does it mean when you're 40?
Well blow me down
I do like walking in the wind though.

No comments:

Post a Comment