Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

#47 Is Ready For Bed

There is no head to this snake
As I bend and bow and scrape
Searching, always searching
I pray the lord my soul to take

God bless Mommy, and Daddy
And my little dog Laddy
My hamster named Moe
And my favorite GI Joe

So laying in bed at night
Shadows playing in the nightlight
I hope for deliverance and sleep
While counting at least 19 sheep

At last my eyes grow heavy
And I drift away happily
With thoughts of fuzzy things
And hope for the new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment