Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

#48 Is in the Big House

My mug
Holds my shot
Left face
Right face
Front face
Flash!

Prisoner #214588-9b
Wearing my dayglo suit
I am quite styling
As I smoke in the yard

It's only county after all
I shouldn't have to join a gang
But you never know.
So I'm hoarding all the little things

Cigarette butts
Soap snickets
And mouse bones
Who knew?

I will assemble these into an offering
To the gods of my cell
And I will be protected
Until it gets taken away

Only two more weeks to go
I'm counting the days
Until I can go out and have fun
Until I get in trouble again.

Hope 2 C U There.

No comments:

Post a Comment