Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

#37 Is off to see the Wizard


Yes I see you
You're pretty shoes
Gleaming in the lights
Your ruby red glitter shoes
Just call you Dorothy
You know I will
Your gingham dress
Can't cover you up

I'm rockin these x-ray specs
All the better to see you with
Sweet little Dorothy
Who knew you wore a thong?

I'm loving this new you
This twenty-first century you
Don't ever change the changing
It's all I can count on
When you went from black and white to color
Was nothing on this
Your lips, so ruby
I beg to kiss

Dorothy
You rock my world
You sexy farmgirl
Amen, turn out the lights

Dark as night
Hay scratching my thigh
Hey! Is that the scarecrow?
Holy cow (but it feels kinda good)

And wait, do I hear metal creaking?
You dirty boy
Tinman can't hide from me
Give me some of that mechanical loving

Soft fur strokes my back
As the lion moves in
So heavenly
I never want it to stop

My Wizard of Oz Wet Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment