Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

#40 Spirits You

At times

The trees block the view

So the sword comes out

And commences to hack and slew

As it becomes clearer

Things get nearer

Absolute clarity

Approaches

With absolute certainty

All for lack of trees

So on my knees

I'm weak in the seas

Smelling the salts

Of the sands of water

Swirling around my knees

I sing of lost crabs

And colossus

As I search for my sanity

Built up pillars

To restrain thee

Yet no chains

Could I see

So unbound

You were found

Wandering the towering supports

Of our flowered prison

Blind to the dark

Sightless eyes did see

The willow-the-wisp

That led you ashore

As I crouched there on my knees

Your hand reached out

And passed right through me

You aren't real

And neither am I

Vacuous

And unbound

To any earth

We wander free

No comments:

Post a Comment