Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Bold Culinary Choice

My nuts
Are Salty
With an intense vinegar flavor
They crunch when you bite them

Kind of filling too
But not too much so
Everything about them
Seems just right

Shaped like almonds
They come in a blue container
Labeled as BOLD
Both the word and the font
Overall satisfying  so I'm told

The punchline here
Would be that I have blue balls
With BOLD tattooed on my scrotum
Alas, it's not to be

I bought these at the store
You're welcome to try some
I'm sure they have more
I certainly can't share these
For this can is empty
When I asked "Who wants some?"
All I heard was a chorus of "ME's"
And I was the only one in the room

I can't believe I ate the whole can

No comments:

Post a Comment