Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Trans

Like a wanderer I roamed
Too far away from my home
Upon a ribbon of highway
Named most appropriately TransCanada

A young transgender
Or at least that's how I thought of myself
Of neither the pussy nor cock clan
Sort of out on my own
To find out who I am

Coming over a rise
On a hot day in July
I was transfixed
My mind transported
My body transmutated

Into solid stone

As Lot's wife to salt upon looking back
At things best left forgotten
So there I sat
A living soul
Cast in granite

For a thousand years I stood
Watching winter become spring
Become summer then fall
Winter always following
As it should after all

Until one day
That thousand years later
Or one thousand seconds
Either or, it doesn't matter

I was transformed
From the not knowing who I was
To the knowing
And from that did flow
Everything that means anything
Thoughts taking on a healthy glow
Transfigured to fit
Into the place
That I now know

My niche
My hideaway
On a lonely granite outcrop
By the great green grass sea

No comments:

Post a Comment