Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Seven Heavenly Virtues - Humility

Mistress puts one four inch heel
Firmly on my back
While I use my teeth

Never my hands!

To remove the buckle on the other shoe
Grasping the toe of the shoe
Within my mouth
Tugging it off
Her sore tired feet

Mistress tugs on my chain
Attached to the collar
Tight on my neck
To remind me to get on with it
She's impatient
She's spent

So I toss the shoe aside
Shivering with the delicious roughness
Of her heel
Persistently digging into my spine

Carefully I use my tongue
To clean between her toes
Kissing each one
Knowing she loves how that goes

I bathe her whole foot eventually
In tender submissive ministration
It's what she and I love
It's one of my daily acts of humiliation

Wait, what?
This was about "Humility"??
Well, that's an entirely different animal!

Modesty
Bravery
Reverence
Altruism

At least I had the reverence part down.....

Submitting modestly
To my Mistress' brave dominance
I show reverence to her body and spirit
With altruistic acts of love

With my Mistress
It's all about the Humility

No comments:

Post a Comment