Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Dark Temptress

I'm tempted
Oh so very tempted
To eat you up
I love you so

Just like from that book
With the island
And the monsters
And the boy

But this is no book
And there you sit
Taunting me
When you know how frail I can be

Especially about you
And your kind

I don't care if that makes me sound awful
I have my particular tastes
And you are just a reminder
That I have some favorites out there

I'm in my armchair
Watching television
But I can see you
Out of the corner of my eye

Ten yards away
Across the pea green shag carpet
With the cigarette holes
And piss stains
From decades of use and abuse

Teasing me with yourself
Flaunting what you know you have
Weaving a spell
That beckons me
Like the wispy grey finger
From a Warner Brothers cartoon
Stretching from you to me
And saying, "Come hither"

I cannot resist you
Thou foul temptress
Sweet seductress
Of it's own volition
My body rises from it's chair
My brain having no control
Not in this situation

Inside I'm screaming
"Nooooo! Stop! This isn't right!"
But my mouth is watering
Already tasting your silky smoothness

Stopping briefly at the middle drawer
My mysteriously autonomous hands
Pull out what they need
I sit before you
A prisoner to your charms

I angle my chair so I can still see my show
And I dig into you with my fork

I'm not disappointed
Chocolate triple overload
Overcomes my senses
Quiets my brain's protests
Tramples my convictions

Before I can blink
I've eaten all of you

Chocolate cake
I declare you the winner

No comments:

Post a Comment