Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Smother My Ugly Brother

Hold still while I open a vein
While I pour out the venom
That collects throughout the day

The repetitious hate speech
That pours like vomit
From one man's mouth
Said with a sneer
Meant to convey
Who the fuck knows what

"Short dicked AIDS riddled faggot"

The rhetoric bounces off me
Not directed at me
Just floating all around
And I fucking hate it

Where's my duct tape when I need it?
Just to tape his mouth shut
I might choose to slip a little while I wrap
And close off his nose in the bargain

Smothering him and his comments
Literally as well as figuratively

I'd be at peace with it
I swear to tap dancing christ
And I'd go home with a light heart
Thinking of nothing but bunnies and puppies

Speaking of which
Isn't it time to leave yet?

I don't think the clock is moving anymore
I'll stare it down just to see

Tick

Thank god
Time is still marching on

No comments:

Post a Comment