Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Paranoid

I can feel you there
Even though my eyes are closed
It's the ten tonnes of your stare
Laying upon me while I am exposed

But then I open my eyes
To catch you in the act
And you are gone
Sleeping soundly in the sack

But I'm onto you
Because you've got it in for me
Every time I look away
You grab the knob and turn up the creepy

About to eleven

I awake to the vivid feel
Of your hands upon my throat
An ice pick sliding into my eye
Living in something Poe might have wrote

But always you are too crafty
Always looking so innocent
Even pretending to love me
As if you were so heaven sent

I'm not going to wait around
To let you succeed at your task
To simply have my body found
While you hide behind the loving mask

The wine I served you tonight
Well it had something extra didn't it?
Feeling a little drowsy in a not quite right way?
Allow me to express my love to you today

In the form of binding you
And by way of dragging you
With love do I toss you
Over the fence into the hog pen

I will toast you my love
From the safety of this chair
As I observe the crime scene
And celebrate the failure of your loving scheme

No comments:

Post a Comment