Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Only WISH You Were Inconceivable

I find you improbable at best
You are not inconceivable
As has been stated
By the short man in the leather vest

I find you wholly real
Both to the touch
And alas!
To the smell
A very visual manifestation as well

Though highly unlikely
It is true
You did occur
You were conceived
Brought forth
Created
Formed of mud and had much life breathed into

All the swirling miasma
That makes up a DNA soup
All cohesed to make your pattern
And out your mother did you poop

Now here you are
Baffling my sensibilities
Bending my logic
Trying to wrap my head around you

However highly unlikely that you are
Here you stand
Not just a theory by far
Though sometimes I wish you were

I acknowledge your existence
But that's about as far as I will go
But if you don't shut the fuck up
It's conceivable I'll slap some sense into you

Now that's a real possibility too

No comments:

Post a Comment