Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Take Two

A formal request for a currently common task
An outline for a remake of a 70's performance
Fleshed out with scintillating dialog
No missed opportunities
No regret
A life on replay
The second night of a Broadway play
No dodging left when we should have gone right
Not like those problems we had on opening night

I'd like to reset to first position please
I know the script
I know my cues
I'll do the next walk through with ease

You'll see


No comments:

Post a Comment