Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Workaday Blues

I should have called in sick
My job it's on the fritz
Computers are down
Microwave is broken
No casual gaming behind the boss's back
No bags of popcorn to pass the time

Though there is this thing over in the corner
It's strange looking and dusty
I think it might be some actual work that needs doing
I'm going to investigate
Send help if you don't hear from me by lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment