Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Freemason Fighting Cock

I don't want it to be true
So it is not
Instead there is a fairy tale plot
Full of dragons and wizards
Full of straw men of conspiracy
Hiding in plain sight amidst a blizzard

The truth is too hard to take
Too banal and common
Not feeding my need for drama
For Machiavellian scripts
Followed with precision
Details kept behind tight lips

I did NOT just stub my toe
It was all a Freemason plot
That was set in motion the moment I was born
All revolving around me
Pushing me in this direction
Upon a small rock I could not see

There isn't enough therapy in this world
To convince me that I was just clumsy
Staring at my phone as I walked
Tripping on that little rock
That was as plain as day to everyone else

Nope, I was chased by the infamous Freemason Fighting Cock


No comments:

Post a Comment