Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Light From the Sky

Star light, star bright
Your blinding rays light up my night
I think at first you must be Nova Dephinus
Almost 100 light years from Earth
Showing us how you died
Only tonight

But it turns out you are just my flashlight
Burning with one million candle efficiency
Draining your battery effortlessly
Sitting upon my roof
Where I last dropped you
Shining directly at me
With white LED intensity

I'll come up to get you tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment