Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Indian Motorcycle Entry #15

A cheering crowd looking at a fish in a barrel
But there is no water
And the fish is me

I raise my arms in a vaudeville wave
Before stomping on the start lever of my Indian Scout
Fire barking from the exhaust
The crowd going wild

Clacking into first
I motor in a circle
Waving one more time before rolling onto the ramp
Inclining up the sides
A little higher each lap
Until I'm perpendicular with the wall
Riding fast interacting with the crowd
Giving what they paid for

This is the Wall of Death


No comments:

Post a Comment