Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Fountain of Youth - Indian Motorcycle Entry #20

Criss crossing the slender finger of a state
Okeechobee and Sometime Hole
Searching for an elusive body of water
That storied Fountain of Youth

Only to bathe in
Never to drink
I've read the comics
So I know what you think

That I'm crazy

But it's not crazy I insist
It is but a quest
Upon an iron steed
An Indian Chief (which are the best!)

Even if I never find it
I'll die a happy man
For the joy is in the searching
Of riding across this fair land


No comments:

Post a Comment