Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hank's Wedding Vows

I think about you as I masturbate
As you stand above me eyes full of hate
I can't touch you
I don't dare
Your cold dead eyes lock my stare

Tied down tied up
Is how you fuck
Either you or me
Restrained you see
Ligature marks digging in
Everything we do is a sin

I recall when we met
Our eyes locked and you got wet
Fates sealed from that point on
Conclusions all but forgone
Entwined in skin sweat and sex
As each new day followed the next

You are mine
I am yours
Up on two
Down on fours

I give thee this ring forevermore


No comments:

Post a Comment