Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Whatever Wednesday

"Whatever happens I'll be happy with the results"
At least that's what I said to nobody else in the room
But I had no idea what I was letting myself in for
Nothing good
Contrary to what I'd have assumed

When the results showed up they were spastic
Ever changing and erratic
Life went up and down without a tempo
The gods of anarchy must have been ecstatic

Then I looked at the calendar
And realized why my life was suddenly in a blender set to puree
It was a hump day
A middle of the week day
Definitely a Whatever Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment