Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lego TARDIS Dreams

Blocks upon interlocking blocks clutter the drawer
A wrist deep selection of Legos all for the taking
The seemingly infinite myriad of shapes almost daunting
Waiting to be snicked together for the making

Seems to be a lot of blue ones here
And the shade of color reminds me of something
And before I know it they get stacked up in a mad outlay
With a semi clear one crowning the top center
A TARDIS blue police call box awaits some small scale cosplay

No Doctor in sight to bring it to life
It gets set upon a shelf
To await the arrival of a small mad alien man
Who would fall in love with it using both of his hearts
Snap his fingers before walking inside
To visit places far and near before the universe even starts

Unfortunately for reality
The little Lego TARDIS is not bigger on the inside
Nor smaller on the outside
Simply six inches tall by two wide on the side

Rooting around inside the magic Lego drawer
Finding the pieces I'd need
I begin laying out the TARDIS control room
While thinking ahead
To an attached library and wardrobe room
Perhaps even the pool
As there is really no end to where this could lead

I go speak to my mother
And request an advance on my allowance
As I need to place an order with Lego
For an All Purpose Assortment box
Because building a replica time machine isn't cheap or easy
But in the end
Given enough Time and Relative Dimension in Space
I'll have all the time I might need


No comments:

Post a Comment