Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Reverse Cowboy "B"

The black lined cowboy was staring at me

It was a steely 1000 yard stare
He was bobbing up and down in a rhythmic motion
I won't lie to you
I liked it
Hell, I loved it

Silky red hair would occasionally brush across his face
All in time with the motion
The steady up and down
The glorious feeling

But those eyes
They were penetrating me
Almost as deep as I was penetrating her
So I tried looking lower
Where the action was
But it didn't help
His cold hard eyes kept calling me back

To be frank
He was ruining the moment for me

I reached out and gently put my hands upon my woman's heaving sides

"Baby?  Could you turn around maybe?
I want to look at your face as you cum....."

She happily switched around
Sliding back down my cock
Rubbing her clit on my shaft as she went
Facing me
With her full perky breasts jutting out
Bouncing with every hip thrust and gyration
True eye candy
To go with the motion

Ok, so I lied
I just didn't want to stare at that huge cowboy tatooed back piece of hers
At least not while she was riding me in bed

Her brown and gold flecked eyes
Were much sexier than those cold dead eyes of that black line drawn cowboy any day



No comments:

Post a Comment