Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

You

Softly stepping on the lambskin rug
I stalk you

You
Of the pale silk skin

You
Of the heaving bosom

You
Of the wailing cries

That hang in the air
As I part your thighs

Firmly tying the nylon rope
I bind you

You
Of the cotton candy colored hair

You
Of the straining muscles

You
Of the dirty words

That creep to my ears
In syncopated thirds

I want to
Suck your cock
My Master

Somehow
You draw out each syllable

Somehow
You draw me in

Somehow
You top from the bottom

Somehow
I give in

You
Are just as much the Master
As I

No comments:

Post a Comment