Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Cake of Horror

I am so round
Browned
And moist

I am a single layer cake
Cooling on the counter

I am awesome

I see a can of frosting next to me
I cannot wait to be frosted
To be stroked all over
With a slippery chrome knife

Just the thought
Sends shivers down my nonexistent spine

Mmmmm
Here you come

Wait, what are you doing!
Aaaaah, ouch!
Your cutting me!
Stop! Stop!
Can't you hear me screaming!
What are you doing with those pieces?!
You are a monster!
You hear me?
A MONSTER!

Now with the frosting
That doesn't help you know
It still hurts

And what's this?
Coconut?
Some licorice and jellybeans?

You've ruined me!
I was so lovely
Now I'm hideous

What have you done?
Just eat me already
Put me out of my misery
Even in my worst nightmares
I never thought I'd be

A bunny cake

No comments:

Post a Comment