Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Back Seat Mistress

New Girl Venus
Wasn't that new anymore
She was bare from the waist down
On her back in my backseat
Her shirt and bra bunched up to her neck

I could only imagine how she looked
Because it wasn't me
That she had bared herself for
It wasn't me that her juices dripped on my seat for
It wasn't me that she had the love hate relationship with
I didn't really want it to be me either
Other than in a general sexual way
The person we both lusted after at that moment

Was Tina

Tina was holding court
Between Not So New Girl Venus' legs
I could hear them kissing
Or maybe it was kissing
Maybe it was something else
It sounded wet
It sounded good

Venus sounded good too
I had to admit
Moaning and panting
In time to the wet sounds
Tina's occasional words

I was driving
The old green Chrysler pleasure barge
Navigating the midnight roads of Grand Ledge
I idly rubbed my cock through my shorts
Not having the guts to pull it out and wank it for real

Afraid Tina wouldn't approve
Half afraid that she might

Thumbing the dash lights a little lower
I accidentally flick on the dome light
But snap it off again as fast as I can
I see a flash of skin in the rear view
Not sure whose skin
Or what body parts they were either
Just the flash bulb image of female skin
Burned into my retinas

Tina whacks me on the back of the head

"Quit it, Fred!"

I apologize a few times
They don't believe it was an accident
But it didn't matter

The wet sounds started right back up again

If anything
Even more intense than before
The gravel roadbed crunched beneath the tires
The old headlights painting everything yellow bright
Nosing along under the stars

Without warning
Something wet pressed against my cheek

Tina whispered hoarsely in my ear
"Do something with that, would you?"

She got back to the business of Venus
I picked up the wet thing
It was cloth
It was a pair of lacy panties
And they were drenched

I slyly held them up to my nose for a moment
Seeing what they smelled like

Sweet
Musky
Wet
And somewhat like crotch

About what I expected I suppose
I cracked my window a bit
And tossed them out gently
Driving slowly on
With the woman I loved
Making love to her girlfriend
On the seat in the back

A few orgasms later
Venus insisted that she needed to get home
So I turned the car around
The girls got themselves arranged in the back
And by the time we were back in town
The streetlights illuminating us all dimly
They were both dressed
Flushed and happy looking
Holding one another

Venus kissed Tina goodnight
And oh
How I wished it was me

Tina climbed up in the front seat
Fiddling with the radio while we made our way home
We chatted about inane things
Bands on the radio
Cars we'd like to have someday

Then as we got closer to her house
She told me how wet Venus was
How she'd almost smothered
When Venus came upon her face
My face burned a little red
My cock got a little harder

Which I didn't think was possible

As I pictured what had really been going on
In my backseat
Only a foot away from my back

As I parked to let her out
Tina leaned close
She took my face in her hands

Hands that smelled just like the panties I'd thrown out
Looking into my eyes
She said those words that always kept me coming back
Coming back for the hope of something more

"I love you Fred"

And for the first time
She kissed me
Her full lips upon mine
And I tasted her
And a little of what Venus left behind

One hand left my face
And gently brushed my cock
Like a promise
That she may or may not keep

Then she was gone
Walking up to her house
While I was left dumbfounded
Able only to watch her go
Her heart shaped ass swaying in the headlights

I drove the short way home slowly
Thinking a million things
How I should have followed her
How I should have said something
How I should have
Should have.....

The next morning
In the light of day
I had two concrete things
To remind me that the night hadn't been a dream

A huge stain on my backseat

And a pair of crusted panties
Hanging off the antennae
On the left rear fender

No comments:

Post a Comment