Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Gimp Rack Date

I'm the man in the gimp suit
Not saying a word
Behind vinyl zippers and rings
Mentally flipping you the bird
Thinking a thousand evil things

But then you know all this
After all
You can get in my head
How else would I end up like this
When all I first wanted was just to be in your bed

Now here I am
Under your spell
Wrapped in your fetish
My submission a palpable smell

Letting you have your way
Whatever
However
Wherever
That may go

My eyes in the mask
Peering through chrome rimmed holes
Show emotions enough
If you look and are bold

Widened in fear
Now narrowed in hate
Watered with pain
Corners crinkled
You know I'm smiling
And you don't want that
So out comes the crop
Whistling through the air
Smacking my soft parts
Rippling my fat

Now out come the chains
And suddenly I'm a weightless gimp in space
floating and twirling in spite of gravity
Hanging from your rack
In a pose so painful
But not too much
You made sure
Trussed up in a pose so pretty
On your mobile rack
Deep in your dungeon
In the heart of the city

I must hang here for hours
To pay a penance for your pleasure
You roll me by the door
You move on to other chores
Others will come in
You'll strip them down
Both physically and mentally
Holding them in thrall
I'll have to watch it all

If you come by don't forget to say hi
I'm the first gimp hanging on the left


No comments:

Post a Comment