Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

St Petersburg

My dear Ava Dregorovitch
Invited me to stay for a bit
She didn't tell me why
All I knew was when
So on a plane I flew
Growing colder as I went
Though it was all in my head

I'd heard that it was freezing in St Petersburg

Arriving with a chill
I started to drink with a will
A will to warm up
And a wish for the Caribbean
Why am I vacationing here Ava?
I wondered that night at supper
She just laughed and fed me vodka
Because she was nothing
If not a caricature of a modern Russian

So I got roaring drunk in St Petersburg

I woke up in the morning
Rolled over and without warning
Bumped noses with Ava
Her breath didn't smell very good
Certain mine didn't either I jumped out of bed
Promptly stepping on a condom with a squish
Grossed out and head pounding
I ran for the loo

The hangovers are worse in St Petersburg

I felt much better after the purge
Brushed my teeth and went back to bed
Looking at Ava with new eyes
Half uncovered with silky thighs
I popped an erection and thought evil things
Sliding in alongside her
I slipped myself inside
Making myself comfortable and at home
Her eyes fluttered open
Not a word was then spoken
As we fucked like animals in the morning sun

The pussy seems better in St Petersburg

After breakfast we went out
Meeting folks and hanging out
Preparing for a flash mob that night in the square
Apparently this was why I'd been invited
Though her motives were suspect
As she slid her hand into mine in the park
We kept at the nice day
Going where things were
Planning things and getting drunk again

The days are much better in St Petersburg

The evening came around soon
And we all gathered in the gloom
In the center of town just off the square
Five hundred people in all
Most strangers though I'd met some today
Looking at watches and shivering in the breeze
Five minutes to eight
We all stripped ourselves bare
Except for shoes
Which we deemed necessary for the event
The clock struck eight
We ran out of the gate
Making a full lap of the square in a dead run

Sprinting naked in the streets of St Petersburg

I think I might stay
Ava's convinced me
St Petersburg
Is the place to be


No comments:

Post a Comment