Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Tired

Boy am I tired
The cock crowed as the sun came up
But I was in no mood for it
I threw rocks at him until he gave up

Just too tired
My partner reached over stroking my manhood up
Wanting to waken me in a pleasant way
I smacked him with a pillow and told him to give up

Way tired
Coffee didn't even make a dent as my eyelids wouldn't stay up
I snarled at stupid people with stupid ideas
Ending usually by telling them to shut the fuck up

Hitting the hump of tired
As lunchtime rolled around I started to feel human and perk up
But it might have been too late as nobody would speak to me
So I called down to the Indian restaurant and ordered lunch for everyone sent up

Feeling randy and happy
I stopped at the florist and to my tab there added up
At first it wasn't enough for my partner
Until I got on my knees to beg forgiveness and fluff him up

Now sated and sleepy
I tracked down the poor rooster who was acting all cut up
Gave him some attention and reinforced his ego
So he'd be all ready tomorrow to once again wake me up



No comments:

Post a Comment