Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Legless Swimming Beauty

There is such a thing as a mermaid
I met her just last week
Swimming round my boat in the bay
Flipping her tail
Diving down deep

Her hair streamed out behind her
Golden strands of hydrodynamic waves
Pulling on her pretty head
A constant drag for her
But brightening my day

Eventually I was able to lure her aboard
With the promise of hors d'oeuvres and cheap wine
And up onto the deck she flopped
Almost losing her bikini top
Then panting prettily for a short time

In time we chatted snacked and drank merrily
Watching the sunset disappear entirely
It took little urging for her to stay the night
So without further adieu off came her custom monoflipper
Revealing her shapely thighs
Which ended abruptly above the knee
In two softly creases nubs
She smiled up at me and held out her arms
I picked her up and carried her to the bed with me

My legless swimming beauty
Mermaid of my dreams


No comments:

Post a Comment