Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Monday, October 7, 2013

Blowups Happen

I looked at you
With my xenon bulbed flexible long eye
Spinning your parts past my view
First the top half
Then the bottom

Looking for all your flaws
Any erosion of your character
Cracks in your persona
Distortion of your world view

But I found none
Despite my best efforts
And I gave you a pass
Sending you along for a try out

Where you came apart
Spreading your parts in a fiery display
Frightening onlookers
A living nightmare in day

Now once again you lay before me
But this time in an autopsy situation
Where I get to try to find the flaw I missed
The little thing I should have caught
To prevent your self conflagration


No comments:

Post a Comment