Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Outline

There was a blue outline
Of where something used to be
Perhaps something had passed away
Something of shape odd and rare
At least judging from the outline
Which didn't show what but certainly where

Where the deed went down
On the hard hard ground
Of dry Roman cement

Oh mister strange shaped creature
Of seemingly only two dimensions
Shall I leave your flashed image
As tribute to your passing?

I consider my options as I sit and have a think

If I drag the coffee table over
And bring in a black couch of leather
You know I think it might just work after all
Blue outline, you really tie the room together!


No comments:

Post a Comment