Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Cockpit Baby

Step into my cockpit, baby
Sit down by my side
Strap yourself in my love
Let's go for a ride

On the ground she's a flapper
Rushing round on wheels
But when we go dancing
She's a killer in heels

Oh she's my cockpit baby
In the copilot's seat
Just you try to outfly her
Her skills can't be beat

Always warm in her arms
Though it's cold outside
Grab onto the stick, baby
Pull back till I see the sky

I love my cockpit baby
She flies by my side
Hands firm on controls
An in flight blushing bride


No comments:

Post a Comment