Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Everyone's Favorite Picture

This is my favorite picture of you

As you run through the most picturesque of forest
Feet just a blur of motion
Your face is a bit twisted in emotion
Terror I think I'd call it

I'm so glad I took the time to snap the shot
From my safe perch up in the tree
Catching just the right angle upon your streaming blonde hair

While ten feet behind
Almost out of frame
Chases a most magnificent medium sized brown bear


No comments:

Post a Comment