Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Drain Yeti

Drain Yeti blocked up my pipes
Burst them to pieces
Flooded everything in sight
When I wasn't at home of course
In the deep dark still of the night

The view that greeted me as I opened my side door
Was one of water and waste all over the floor
With one small wet Drain Yeti lounging right dead center
Looking at me cross eyed and daring me to enter

I tried my best move
By looking left and trying to slide right
It didn't work and I had no more
And had to settle for just turning on the light

The sudden light made that Drain Yeti charge
Directly at me and tossing me into the yard
Where we rolled around in the early morning mist
Me smelling of two days of travel
The yeti of mold and piss

That was all soon rectified
And we both smelled of front yard mud
All wet and earthy
With a hint of worm at the end

Just when I thought I might be getting the upper hand
That Drain Yeti opened his mouth and yelled "Git off my land!"
Followed by fury and claws
Some teeth and strong jaws

Before I knew it I was in the middle of the road
And that Drain Yeti was back in the kitchen
Staring through the doorway with all the hate he could
Leaving me with one solid option
Of retreating to fight another day

So with one final shake of my fist
I added this incident to my long list
Of things I'd have to rectify someday
Just as soon as more important things stopped getting in the way


No comments:

Post a Comment