Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Product Sales

"Hello, 9-1-1?
Yeah, they're back"

The gangs were back in my area
Wearing their matching colors
With various decorations
Surely to mark all the terrible things they had done

They gathered on every corner it seemed
Even setting up outside of Wal Mart
Without raising an eyebrow
With everyone so seemingly inured to their activity

They want me to buy
But I resist
For I know that even one taste is doom

Little samples
In little cups
Handed out by little hands

Definitely getting into my personal space
And I tear myself away franticly

"Get away from me!" 
I snarl

And all the little Girl Scouts recoil from me
As if I were the mad one

Though they soon forget about me
And go back to selling their cooies
In their matching green outifits
With all of those little patches

No comments:

Post a Comment