Copyright Notice

Copyright: Fred Robel, and Fritz365 2010-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Fred Robel and Fritz365 with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Falling In Love Again

Your chromium wings reach out to me
Even as you stride along at Mach zero point three
Thou cruel airplane impersonator
Oh over speeding radial resonator

Hold still while I mark thy wings
With teeth of a million broken things
All approaching in a cloud
Of self deprecation and doubt

Testing confidence and resolve
With caustic corrosive salve
Till wings at joints do gently break
Falling to the earth with a grace that cannot be faked

My love
My metal winged beastie
Fly long and hard
All the way home to me

No comments:

Post a Comment